More evidence that Facebook is the town crier. Via the Westside Subway Extension Facebook page: “We’re ready to begin scoping for the Draft EIS/EIR for the Westside Subway Extension. Technically, the scoping period won’t begin until the notice is published in the Federal Register later this month. However, we wanted to let you – our loyal Facebook members – have advanced notice of the upcoming meetings. The information isn’t even up yet on the Metro web site. While we’re still working on that and so much more to get ready for the kick-off, we thought you would want to begin planning.”… The scoping meetings are scheduled as follows:
• Monday, April 13: Los Angeles County Museum of Art, West, 5905 Wilshire Boulevard.
• Tuesday, April 14, West Hollywood Plummer Park, 7377 Santa Monica Boulevard.
• Thursday, April 16, Beverly Hills Public Library, 444 N. Rexford Drive.
• Monday, April 20, Westwood Presbyterian Church, 10822 Wilshire Boulevard.
• Thursday, April 23, Santa Monica Public Library, 601 Santa Monica Boulevard.
All the meetings are 6:00-8:00 PM and the material presented at each will be identical so choose the time and location that is most convenient for you.